On 2/13/2014 5:34 AM, Ted Roche wrote:
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Jeff Johnson <j...@san-dc.com> wrote:

The more I work with Windows 8, the more I wonder what they were trying
to accomplish?

Clearly they wanted to build the iPod-Android-iPhone-Nexus-Playstation
killer.  With the One Bling to Rule Them All. Sometimes in Redmond they
over-think things and don't reality-check themselves: Microsoft Bob,
Windows ME, Vista.

Microsoft keeps using the word "innovate" but I don't think they really
understand how that works.

At this stage of the game, Windows 8 should at least work a little better than it does in my opinion. But what do I know... I don't write apps. ;^(

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com