On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 5:10 PM, kamcgin...@gmail.com
<kamcgin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I second this. I would not use my Win7 computer if I did not have this
> shell.
>
> I know some people here like Win7. It may be better 'technically' but the
> user interface is garbage in my opinion. M$ finally got XP working after 3
> service packs. Instead of continuing to fix things, they throw out all the
> stuff that is working and come up with a garbage bag full of bugs. Then
> they fix some things in Crapsta and call it a new version: Win7. If you
> like Win7, please don't respond to this. I hate it and my mind is made up.
> My next stop will be to go to a version of Linux. I am willing to give the
> new CEO some time to come up with something, but I gave up on 'monkey boy'
> *------------------------*

XP was great in 2003-2006.  7 was superior outright.  8 is getting there as
well as I now use it more often.  I also have a touch screen on the laptop
which makes it easier.

I look forward to manipulating systems like this in the future:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SFeCgoep1c

--
Stephen Russell
Sr. Analyst