Ed:
Thanks for the update. Good luck with the migration.
Regards,

Jack SKelley

Ed Leafe wrote:
I'm taking the recent problems with hardware on my server as a sign that it's time to do a general upgrade. The server has been running Fedora Core 2 since early 2004; I'll be upgrading to the latest Ubuntu Server release. I'm also going to removing a lot of the cruft that has accumulated in the last 6 years; as a result, the leafe.com website will be intermittently unavailable for the next week or so.

Needless to say, the service on the email lists hosted at leafe.com will also be interrupted as I make these changes. While I will make every effort to keep the downtime to a minimum, I do ask for your patience.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com