As the critical mid-term elections approach, it's time for everyone concerned with reversing this march toward endless war and imperial executive power to get involved. There are two get-out-the-vote drives being coordinated by MoveOn.org as we head into this last weekend.

The first is an effort to set up parties for people to get together and make these important calls in a group setting. It's called 'Rock the House (and Senate) Phone Party', and you can look for a party near you at:

<http://pol.moveon.org/event/events/index.html?action_id=62>

If there isn't a party near you at a convenient time, you can also contribute by making these calls yourself, using their 'Call For Change'. The URL is:

<http://pol.moveon.org/phone/volunteer/c4c.html>

There are several close races in my area, and in between upgrading the server this weekend, I'll be making as many calls as possible. If you can contribute in your area, that would go a long way to finally ending the lunacy of the last 6 years.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com