On 2014-03-06 15:49, Rodney Dixon wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
Mike Copeland
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 2:59 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF]: MongoDB

Woohoo! My new go-to, MariaDB, is now ranked one ahead of dBASE!

Anyway, as for needing change, depends on the job. Although many new
tools have been designed, I still prefer a shovel to dig a hole in the
dirt and relational DBMSs still handle my data pretty well! (Although
I confess that I don't use my hammer nearly as much since I got my
pneumatic nail gun...) Point being, there's always room for
'improvement', but new doesn't always mean 'better.'

Mike