On Thursday 02 November 2006 11:04, Hal Kaplan wrote:
> =>
> => On Nov 2, 2006, at 10:44 AM, Hal Kaplan wrote:
<snip>
> Also, my reference to the 5-cent Pepsi was price-oriented.  There is
> nothing intrinsically wrong with corn-syrup drinks.

Hi Hal!

A number of physicians, myself included, strongly suspect that the high
fructose corn syrup drinks are responsible for a great number of health
conditions. The suspicion is based upon the coincidental upsurge in these
conditions right after the widespread substitution of high fructose corn
syrup for sugar.
--
Regards,

Pete