On 3/28/2014 10:18 AM, Tracy Pearson wrote:
Jeff Johnson wrote on 2014-03-28:
  Anyone have good luck with scanning directly into VFP?  I read a post by
  Mike Lewis (I think it is) that used EZTWAIN which is now $999!  I
  understand that many TWAIN devices can be programmed.
I am interested in your ideas. Thanks,
Jeff,

What is the end result you need? Images or PDF?

In house, a department will use the Fujitsu Scan Snap device to create PDF's
of files. It gets configured to run a specific program after the scan is
completed. If you need UI access after that, I know of a way to register an
instantiated object as COM object in a UI window. As long as both are
running as the same user on the workstation, it works. Our in house program
does this UI part.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com
SanDC, Inc.
623-582-0323
Fax 623-869-0675

http://www.san-dc.com
What I want to do is have someone scan a document and then I want to copy that document to a folder and add a link to it in VFP in a table.