On Nov 3, 2006, at 8:54 PM, Virgil Bierschwale wrote:

very simple, you want to replace leaders that are doing a damn good job with leaders such as kerry who will give in to all kinds of agreements the world over just so the extremists will stay overseas.

Again, you insist on making up a silly, easily refuted position that I supposedly hold in order to make your arguments easier. And in that same sentence you do the same thing to John Kerry.

Just to illustrate what it's like to try to have a discussion with you, here's the equivalent, were I inclined to do the same to you:

"Very simple: you want retain the leaders who have disregarded military advice for their own political gains, resulting in the unnecessary deaths of nearly 3,000 American troops, rather than replace them such as Kerry, who will take his military experience to form a more intelligent, effective approach to a complex problem."

Does that accurately reflect what you've been saying? No, of course not. But that's how your writing looks to everyone else.

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com
-- http://dabodev.com