Geez, it's amazing how many little things can trip you up! I've found
yet another setting that changed from the previous version that was now
wrong, so I'm sending another test.

        If you are on the ProFox*Tech* list, please reply so that I know that
this made it through OK. If you have been getting mail all day, then
you're on the regular ProFox list, and there is no need to reply.

       ___/
      /
     __/
    /