From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of
mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:42 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: "Unable to find unknown HASH" (or CreateGUID or other FLL functions)
during EXE compile

VFP9SP2 on Win7

I'm using Craig Boyd's VFPEncryption.FLL and when compiling my EXE, the
compiler complains about the FLL's function calls.  I'm using it in code like
this:

SET LIBRARY TO LOCFILE("vfpencryption71.fll") lcHash = Hash(tcPassword +
lcKey,liHashType)

I know some guys create dummy functions to get around this as I recall, but
isn't there a cleaner way?  I tried the EXTERNAL PROCEDURE command but that
didn't fix it.

Thanks,
--Mike