On 5/2/2014 1:36 PM, Ted Roche wrote:
On a project-by-project, client-by-client basis I may offer a discount for
specific reasons: routine work I can do easily, long-term contract
discounts, non-profit/charitable discount, a project/technology I really
want to do, etc.
Good advice Ted. I just had lunch with my good friend & CPA & I decided not to lower my rate. ... and not because he was advising me. He told me what his rates were. ;^)

Thanks.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson