On 5/17/2014 8:15 AM, Tracy Pearson wrote:

On May 17, 2014 10:51:00 AM EDT, Jeff Johnson <j...@san-dc.com> wrote:
Anybody ever added a touch screen keyboard to a form?  Or know of one?

I have a grid and want to have a form pop up to enter data into the grid

using a touch screen - no keyboard.

I have. I don't have the code in a shareable condition, since it is integrated
in the project class library.
I used a base command button as the key, and a graphical radio as the caps and
shift. I don't have the code with me currently. It is at the office which I'm
away from until Monday.
Thanks Tracy!  Did you use QWERTY?

--
Jeff