From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 8:38 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: VFP support

Richard
I do have copies and I have already put it up on my ukfug site. I was looking
to save searching through a hard drive. It has also been put on Mikes and Ed's
sites as well so not a problem. As I said, the post was more a comment about M$
removing them before the end of service date than anything.
Thanks for confirming the last is the one, as you said, and I did too in a
later email, the files are all the same.
Al