I don't tell them unless they ask. But my competitors know and they
certainly do tell. Along with backhanders I cannot afford. They also go on
about small companies. But they conveniently forget big ones go bust first
and are slow to respond. Maybe I should put that in my ad's.
My ex partner did something like that a way back. Something about us going
to 11th year while American airlines (sabre system at the time) went to
chapter 11. They threatened to sue until it was pointed out it was right
lol.
Al