From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Malcolm Greene
Sent: 07 November 2006 12:50
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Re: FPW fast machine patch.

Dave,

Have you tried using the FC (file compare) command line utility that ships
with Windows? It works like this:

FC file1 file2

I use this utility to verify that 2 files are the same or different. The
difference output is worthless, but if you just need a binary answer, then
this utility can help you confirm whether you're actually patching your
executable or not.

Malcolm