From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Chris Davis
Sent: 10 June 2014 10:09
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: ODBC Problem

Has anyone encountered any issues using ODBC with a third party product.
Query's via Excel work fine, via VFP they don't work full stop using the the
View designers and give random results using SQL Pass Through.

Thanks

Chris.

The ODBC Driver in question is for Filemaker.

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---