Thank you Mike!

On 6/26/2014 9:08 AM, Mike Copeland wrote:
For EACH Profile
-- right-click the profile name and select "Modify" from the popup menu, or press CTRL+M -- top left, click "Click for Options" and make sure "Expert" has a dot next to it
-- look through the column, left side, for "Log" and click it
-- click "Email Log" below that
-- check the "Email the log file after the profile has run" option, top of form
-- fill in the SMTP info

Assuming the same email settings will be used for all profiles...
-- click "Rename" at the top center, ignore odd prompts, type in a name (something like "Email My Logs") -- now for each profile, you can choose "Email My Logs" under "Shared Settings" (in the same Email log option)

Done.

Mike