Thanks for allowing me to show my age, Ted. Much appreciated... ;-)

--

rk
-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Ted Roche
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 2:30 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: ComboBox question

According to the Hacker's Guide to Visual Foxpro (tm):

"Prior to VFP 7, _DBLCLICK had a second use: controlling the speed of typing
for incremental search. We're delighted that Microsoft decided to follow our
advice and create a new system variable for this item. _INCSEEK (which also
draws its initial value from the double-click setting in the Mouse applet!)
determines how much time can pass between keystrokes and still take advantage
of the incremental search feature of combos and lists"