On Mon, 4 Aug 2014, at 08:04 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> I just spent the last two hours trying to install IE 9 (& 11) in SBS2008
> with no success.  The customer will only use IE.  He also uses gmail
> with does not seem to work on IE7.
>
> My question is, what is the recommended version of IE for SBS2008? Who
> do you have to know to get it installed?

I am confused. Why is it important what version is on the server? Is he
sitting working at the server?

Anyway, IE 11 is supported on Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. I am
not sure that Small Business Server 2008 is based on Server 2008 R2. I
think it's actually Small Business Server 2011 that is. Therefore I
would guess IE 10 is the most recent version.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm