I think the html "target attribute" is what you're looking for:

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/att_a_target.asp

Regards,

LelandJ

On 08/19/2014 11:10 AM, Charles Hart Enzer wrote:
Dear Leland:

Thank you.

Works fine.

My next step is HTML to open the PDF in another window.

What do you suggest?
​

*C​harles​*

*Charles Hart Enzer, M.D., FAACAPVolunteer Associate Professor of
PsychiatryUniversity of Cincinnati Medical
CenterWebSite:http://TinyURL.com/EnzerMD <http://TinyURL.com/EnzerMD>*

*If You See What Needs To Be Repaired And How to Repair It,Then You Have
Found a Piece of The WorldThat G-D Has Left For You to Complete.But If You
Only See What Is Wrong And How Ugly It Is,Then It Is Yourself That Needs
Repair.      Menachem Mendel Schneerson*

*Stop **Spammers** and **Virus Propagation*
*Before forwarding, please delete the history of all email address*

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM, Leland F Jackson, CPA <