Had interview with company on Monday from my mothers phone as my internet and
phone were shut off Monday

It went good as I've done it many times

On Tuesday they made an offer for the low end of the scale which I great fully
accepted a hour ago

Problem is they sent it to the email address that I couldn't check as it was
shut off

Hopefully it is not a game changer but I'm afraid it is

Just wanted to update everybody

And if you have multiple email addresses like most of us do, set your free one
like gmail as your default email address if you use outlook like I do

Sent from my iPhone