On 10/8/2014 6:54 AM, Tracy Pearson wrote:
Jeff Johnson wrote on 2014-10-08:
  Thanks Ted:  What is going on is that the label is a 2x4 and for some
  reason all of my 2x4 labels are 1x3.5.  When I go to modify them, it
  won't let me change the width past 3.5.  I have never seen anything like
  this.  The printer has the correct paper in it and I can print from the
  DYMO software, but when I go to print from my program it says "detail
  band to large to fit" because the detail band is over 3.5".
I believe the problem is in VFP but I have never seen this before. Is
  there a way to set a label format in the report form?

Jeff,

The Dymo printer remembers the last label that was printed, that doesn't
mean it was the last label printed on that Dymo.
Some of the frustration I dealt with when deciding whether to use a Fox
report or the Dymo COM control.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software

Tracy: The COM control is working fine with the twin turbo. Unfortunately I have a ton of customers using the 330 and now all of my 2x4 labels are not printing on the 330. I can't even edit them because the page layout is coming up 1x35 instead of 2x4.

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
j...@san-dc.com