From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Mike
Copeland
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 3:35 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: VFP9 development environment

Thanks Richard.

I'm sure that Docking has great benefits, just find it annoying that VFP
decides to switch the forms to dockable for me. It's likely due to locking VFP
up and exiting ungracefully. I'll check the Foxuser.dbf to see if there's any
problem there. I would bet that deleting the Foxuser.dbf would resolve the
problem, but then you loose the command history, etc.

Mike