Got a weird one here and I’m not sure how to troubleshoot it.

http://keepamericaatwork.com/phpsqlajax_genxml3.php

The file above will produce the xml document.

If you do a search in it for San Antonio TX you will find the following
coordinates

lat="29.424122" lng="98.493629"

If you google that for san Antonio you get the following

1.               29.4167° N, 98.5000° W

San Antonio, Coordinates

Which is close enough as I didn’t have street addresses to start with.

So, I know my data is right

http://keepamericaatwork.com/phpsqlajax_map_v3.html

But, if you pull up the map by the following link, most of the data shows in
china, etc..

It is almost like the map is wrong and I know that ain’t happening.

I’ll figure it out eventually, Just wondering if any of you have ever run
across this before

Virgil Bierschwale

www.VirgilBierschwale.com

Keep America At Work