On 2015-01-23 15:39, Jeff Johnson wrote:
On 1/23/2015 1:40 PM, mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com wrote:
On 2015-01-23 15:17, Mike Copeland wrote:
"...and Windows 10 will cure global poverty!"
<insert crickets sfx here>

The geek humor is painful.  "Cortana" ....is she Siri's sister?

*Cortana* may refer to:

I don't want my PDA doing jokes or Yoda impersonations. Just do the job so I can live a better life. Save the humor for real people. Honestly, some of this stuff reeks of the fact that we as a society are becoming more and more anti-social, with poor interpersonal communication skills, imo. Did you hear they're getting rid of recess now in the schools? Even less personal skills training. Thank Microsoft we can these devices to fill that void. <ugh> But I digress....

So...if Windows 10 is the LAST operating system Microsoft will produce, and they just keep patching/improving it, and our Win32 VFP apps works fine on it, doesn't that translate to our VFP apps running basically forever without issue?????