From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Joe Yoder
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 8:13 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: How do I configure VFP to find UDFs in a library folder?

It is the interactive development environment that I'm wanting to address.
I would like to have that environment give me access to any functions that I
have added to a general purpose library without any further action on my part.
It would be nice if the system would let me get to the source without needing
to switch folders as well.

I think I used to add a set path statement to the config.fpw file.  At this
point I'm not sure if that is still a part of the system or where it would need
to be located.  Perhaps in the folder where VFP is opened?

Joe