Where is it running from? Program Files? If it is then is it trying to do
"STUFF" in Program Files which without UAC turned off is not allowed without
responding to that prompt.

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Graham Brown
Sent: 11 March 2015 12:18
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Shield icon and "Allow this program to make changes"

Hi

Has anyone seen this before please?

I have just replaced my aging Windows XP development pc with a Windows 7 pc.

Every VFP8 app I now compile on Windows 7 now shows a blue/yellow shield icon
and when the application is run it shows a User Account Control message asking
if it is ok for this program to make changes to the local settings.

The app runs on a network so disabling security controls is a no-no.

Not worried about the shield icon but the UAC message is going to annoy the
customers.

Appreciate any pointers.

Regards

Graham

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---