Hello Thierry, long time no see!!

I have seen the info you sent me and it really needs to be studied with time.

Thank you for the quick response

Mes meilleures salutations

Rafael Copquin

El 11/03/2015 a las 9:14, Thierry Nivelet escibió:
Hi Rafael,

you need to use the web-based API, VFP being a http client ...

eg for dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/developers/core/docs

you can eg use the wwHTTP package:

with newobject('wwHTTP', 'wwHTTP.prg')
  .addPostKey('user', <userID>)
  .addPostKey('password', <password>)
  response = .httpGet(' https://www.dropbox.com/1/oauth2/authorize')
endwith

(you need to read the API spec. to figure out the exact requests needed and their syntax)

Thierry Nivelet
FoxInCloud
Give your VFP app a second life in the cloud
http://foxincloud.com/