On 07/04/2015 19:57, Stephen Russell wrote:
On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 8:50 AM, Jeff Johnson <j...@san-dc.com> wrote:

Man-wai, actually I am going to use VFP to scan the tables and see which
ones of them have data in them.  Out of 1025 tables, very few are used.

This is the most bizarre database structure I have ever seen. Nothing is
stored in the primary table except foreign keys to tables.  There is a name
table, eye color table, hair color table, etc.

It was developed by a non-programmer and they kept working on it until
they sold it as a commercial application.  It is very expensive also.

-----

You have a normalized system I guess.  Welcome to the world of intense data
instead of simplistic Master with one or two child tables.

+1