From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Joe Yoder
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:00 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Data Dictionary questions

When there is a table that is part of a database (DBSTAFF) I can browse it and
it automatically opens the database and shows the long field names as headers.
When I do a "select * from DBSTAFF" I get a cursor with the long field names as
headers.  My question is "What syntax do I use specify specific field names if
I don't want them all?