From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Dennis
Schuette
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:47 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Best way to gather data

I manage a VFP database for a customer on my servers and I gather data from a
variety of sources, including:  files through ftp sites, files in Dropbox and
PDF files, text files, and Excel spreadsheets as email attachments, etc.

My main tools are VFP 9 SP2 (fully patched) and Outlook 2013 and I have no web
programming experience.

I now have a need to gather about 10 pieces of data monthly from 50+ customers
that may include numbers, dates, and some text fields.  Some of these customers
have RDP connections, but most do not.

I am looking on suggestions as how to best gather this data so that the parsing
can be automated through a VFP program.

Thanks.

Customized Business Services, LLC         (928) 580-6352
Dennis Schuette                                              Primary:
den...@cbsds.com<mailto:den...@cbsds.com>
49 NW 130th Avenue                                      Alternate:
schuette.den...@gmail.com<mailto:schuette.den...@gmail.com>
Great Bend, KS  67530
Please notice new address as of 4/1/2015

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---