IIRC Dabo was a Star Trek:DS9 reference...

--

rk
-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Kurt Wendt
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 12:24 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: RE: Microsoft competing with Dabo now

To be honest - I didn't really know much about Dabo. I have heard folks on the
forum here bringing it up. And, I know that Ed was directly related to the Dabo
effort - and now I see its Ed and Paul McNett.

After reading the article about M$ - I didn't know how it related to Dabo. So -
I tried searching for a Wiki on Dabo - and found that Dabo is actually a
Japanese RapStar! So - Ed - does that mean during your Off-time you listen to
Japanese Rap? Or you Paul?? I'm dying to know!