Glenn,

We had a wee bit of an explosion of crud due to everyone's amazement at the OT
messages stat for the month. Then, as my Yiddisheh grandmother might have said,
we called down the evil eye by saying "whatever happened to...".  I'm sure
things will settle down again once the OT trolls have had their fun.

--

rk