From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Alan Bourke
Sent: 07 May 2015 13:04
To: profox@leafe.com; profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: Delay in USEing table on network causes errors, using VMs, Win7

I'm not saying there aren't occasional issues, I'm saying that they are the
exception. Any sites where I have had problems in the last few years have been
fixed by ensuring that everything is service packed up, and that the Enterprise
Hotfix Rollup is applied to servers and Windows 7 clients as appropriate. I
never touch OpLock settings. You can't disable OpLocks anyway unless you knock
everything back to SMB1,.

--
  Alan Bourke
  alanpbourke (at) fastmail (dot) fm