From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Ken Dibble
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 10:08 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: "File In Use" on USE "during" SQL SELECT Execution

> > In one of these cases, the user starts the query in a modal child
> > window, and therefore should not be able to click the "x" close
> > button or the upper-left-corner popup-menu button to trigger
> > QueryUnload(). So that's another headache.

I was able to talk to the user involved in this one. He says he used that modal
window, finished with it, closed it, and pressed the "X" button in the main
window to shut down the application. If so, why was the process controlled by
the modal window still in the stack trace when Error 3 was triggered during the
shutdown?

Ken Dibble
www.stic-cil.org