What machine are you using as a central data server?

If it is a windows 7 or 8.1 machine then get it changed for a proper server O/S

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Wes Wilson
Sent: 17 July 2015 15:52
To: profox@leafe.com
Subject: Corrupted CDXs - major headache

We are getting intermittent "corrupted index" problems. Visual FoxPro 9.0 sp2;
 5 operators; not a very busy system.
When adding invoices, about every 50 times, the program freezes.  If it freezes
on ABC Company, it will always freeze on ABC.  The operator can then go on and
successfully add other invoices but not for ABC.
When opeing the table, we are not notified that the index is corrupted.
If we reindex, ABC can be added.
Is there any way to examine a CDX at a low level to see if it needs to be
recreated?
I have a very upset customer and am at a loss.
We do not know if some of the operators are turning off their computers before
shutting down the system.

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---

http://leafe.com/archives/byMID/profox/247893208.2850539.1437144728864.javamail.ya...@mail.yahoo.com