Joe,
Doug Henning has a good posting on the use of it here:
http://doughennig.blogspot.com/2008/06/using-microsoft-date-and-time-picker.html

And here's a good article on using it in a grid
http://weblogs.foxite.com/sandstorm36/2009/08/25/datetime-picker-in-a-grid-how-toupdated/

-Philip

On 7/16/2015 7:57 PM, Joe Yoder wrote:
I have discovered by looking at others code that one can access properties
of the control via:

    -  thisform.<ControlName>.object.value
    -  thisform.<ControlName>.object.MinDate
    -  thisform.<ControlName>.object.MaxDate

I am sure there are more properties but since they don't show in the VFP
Properties window I don't know what they are or where to go to find them.

I have not figured out how to use a datetime field in a table as the
control source for such a control either.  The properties window allows me
to set a control source but the field and display values don't stay matched.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

multipart/alternative
   text/html