From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Ken Dibble
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 2:31 PM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: "File In Use" on USE "during" SQL SELECT Execution

>I live in a 90 year old craftsman bungalow, ride a 28-year-old steel
>bicycle and wear geeky computer clothes from the 90s. I have nothing
>against quaint. Just noting it in passing.

I knew a highly-skilled and experienced computer programmer who lived full-time
in a cabin whose only electricity was supplied by a single light socket
dangling from his bedroom ceiling. There was no internet access.
There was no cable, and no TV to consume it. There was, in fact, not even a
POTS phone. In all other respects, the room resembled Van Gogh's bedroom,
except it wasn't as colorful. He refused to look at a computer except his
workplace. Some people like to control where their complexities and
simplicities are encountered.

Ken Dibble