Put that there years ago after seeing it on here (via Rick Schummer, I think) as a good idea (or so I thought) that might come in handy in the future.

Just checked my distribution---there's no config.fpw in my Inno Script and so no config.fpw deployed (other than the one built into the EXE).

I'm going to pack the project and rebuild, also taking out that ALLOWEXTERNAL. Think I'll nix the tmpfiles line too. Don't think that's needed anymore but a leftover from years ago.

On 2015-08-07 12:21, Fred Taylor wrote:
OK, you have an ALLOWEXTERNAL=ON, which means you may also be using a
CONFIG.FPW file in your path, overriding your internal one.

Fred

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:26 AM, <mbsoftwaresoluti...@mbsoftwaresolutions.com
wrote:

I've got that too.  config.fpw contents, included in EXE:

* This is the config file for the software.
RESOURCE = OFF
title FabNet, by MB Software Solutions, LLC  (c) 2014
screen = OFF
tmpfiles = sys(2023)
ALLOWEXTERNAL = ON