Strangely enough - I had a similar issue. But, of the 2 e-mail accounts on my
laptop - it ONLY Occurred for One of them. And, after I entered in the PW - I
don't think it asked again. So - your issue seems more problematic. Bummer...

-----Original Message-----
From: ProfoxTech [mailto:profoxtech-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Rafael
Copquin
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 5:51 AM
To: profoxt...@leafe.com
Subject: Re: [NF] Thunderbird - Missing Sent Emails...

Speaking of TBird......

I have been using Thunderbird for a number of years now (ever since I switched
from XP to W7). However, about a month ago I noticed that it will forget my
passwords (I use three accounts, one on Gmail, one on Yahoo and the other one
on my private IP)

Every time I turn on my TBird it will require me to enter the password for each
of the accounts, either to read messages or to send messages.

I tried deleting the passwords from the TBird memory, reentering them again, to
no avail. It always asks for the password, even though I mark them as to be
remembered by the software

Any leads?

-- Rafael Copquin