Good Morning all,

A little out of practice....

Defined a grid,  adjusted my column widths,  added my headers.  Looks great
in the editor.

When I first fire up the form the recordsource is left empty pending the
results of a query based upon input from the user.  For some reason the
grid blows off my column width!  The first three columns are great, the
next few are one chacter wide,  then normal.  Total of 13 columns.

After adding the recordsource and manually setting the width on one of the
one character columns it adjusts itself.  When the user is going to make
another inquiry I blank out the record.   Same thing,  i define the width
and all is good,  the rest are nasty.

Should I define my column widths during the init of the form so it will
maintain its neat appearance?

Suggestions...

TIA,
Desmond