I must have missed something else altogether.
When I try this, I get a message Class definition CLSRECIPIENTCOLLECTION is
not found

When I try to go to
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh849925(v=wps.630.aspx
the page cannot be found

I copied the code from into a prg and called it Test.prg
I changed the
*loPsServer.cServer = "smtp.mandrillapp.com"
*loPsServer.cUser = "mymandrillusername"
*loPsServer.cPass = "mymandrillpassword"
to my own
Addressed a test email to myself with DO TEST, and I get above error

What am I doing wrong?