De: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] En nombre de Dave Crozier
Enviado el: martes, 08 de diciembre de 2015 16:26
Para: ProFox Email List
Asunto: VFP Interface to Google Calendar etc..

Gentlemen and Ladies,
Anyone out there have some up to date information on how to interface from
VFP into Google, initially the Calendars.

I know Mike Babcock had a thread about this back in 2012 and there is a lot
of information available but all of it is very out of date.

Requirement here is to interface a local VFP based diary system (My original
Open Source Organizerproject) into the Google calendar and build on this to
incorporate Google Docs with document sharing etc...

Any info welcome...

Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html