Review for the year:
Just my thoughts, as a lurker.

No 1 we are so, so lucky to have Ted as no 1, for a guy who's business is no longer VFP that's fab.

No2, that crept up on me, I will have to pay attention!

No3, he seems to like to reply to every post! Consultants generally give advice!

no4, Dave, retiring this year? Tom has a lot to live up to!

Dear Stephen, after a lot of hassles now keeps us informed with regards of/to Microsoft's new/better procedures! Good ideas to be considered. Thanks

Lets drop down to 14, 17 & 19. Well thought out solutions to problems. They obviously spend their time constructively.

Virgil!, a Foxpro guy who fell on hard times. While I do not necessarily agree with his views, its good to see his ability to put them forward in a constructive manor.

*****

Whos missing well Kristyne McDaniel as of 2009/01/09 for one!

How comes we don't have any female contributors? well apart from no 9/15 Tracy/Laurie that is!

Kind regards

Andrew Stirling
01250 870397 / 874580
07910467915