Dave Crozier wrote on 2016-01-18:
>  Gentlemen,
>  Suddenly my VFP debug window seems to have disappeared for no apparent
reason.

>  I can load an "administrator" version of VFP and can open the Debugger no
problem but can't seem to find the window in the standard running of VFP.

>  I can't even see the window if I issue "activate window debug" which is
strange indeed....

>  I have tried all the obvious fixes like removing foxuser*.* and also
resetting VFP from the command line vfp9 -a  as well as vfp9 /regserver to
no avail as well as setting step on to force the debug window to show but it
really is being obstinate here

>  Any ideas?

Dave,

When the Debug window is to use its own frame (Tools, Options, Debug tab,
Environment dropdown). It will appear in the Windows Task bar. It might be
off the display.

If you have it in the FoxPro Frame, try to Cascade the found in the Window
menu.

Tracy Pearson
PowerChurch Software