From: ProFox [mailto:profox-boun...@leafe.com] On Behalf Of Sytze de Boer
Sent: 26 January 2016 21:35
To: profox <profox@leafe.com>
Subject: Alias()

I do the following in one of my modules

sele 909
use (ltable) alias Junk1 Excl

If I issue wait window alias(), it returns Junk1

If I
use (ltable) alias "Junk1" Excl, it returns Junk1 as well

Is this normal?

I ask because I have a client who consistently ends up with an error variable
code not found when I know for sure the table has a field called Code, and I am
trying to confirm the underlying table is indeed Junk1

--
Kind regards,
Sytze de Boer

multipart/alternative