I found out on Facebook this morning. Very sad indeed. We had a good messenger
chat a few weeks ago and he was relating how tired he was recently. He had been
chatting to John Koziol who is also very ill but slowly fighting his way
forward and they were both in fine spirits supporting each other.

My thoughts go out to those he has left behind and I am sure they are echoed by
all the Profoxers in the UK and elsewhere. I have passed our best wishes on to
his family from you all.

A sad day...

Dave

Sent from my iPhone