On 2016-02-17 17:39, Vince Teachout wrote:
On 2/17/2016 4:31 PM, Richard Caruso wrote:
Most of our clients use the Remote Desktop App RDP in Windows, but clients have experienced the session screen turning black after some time. We found a Columbus Remote Desktop that seems to work fine, but it doesn't map local
drives.  Any Remote Desktop apps ProFoxers can recommend?

I've been very happy with Teamview 10 over the last few years.  Found
it to be easy to use and rock solid, with all the features I'd expect.

I broke down and bought this last year too. Worth every penny. Wonderful and first-class/professional for supporting clients remotely. +1

hth,
--Mike