If you step through the code in the debugger, is the breakpoint line flagged?

On 27/02/2016 14:38, profox wrote:
Hi Foxgang.
I think I mentioned this before. Often I want to debug and put a breakpoint in.
It starts debug screen ok but does not stop at the breakpoint. However if
earlier I put a set step on, it does. It’s really P’ing me off as it seems hit
and miss. I do set resource off in config.fpw but I’m not convinced that is the
issue. It’s making this good idea into a joke. VFP 9 fully loaded with SP’s.
I can’t be the only one, can I?
Al

Allen Pollard
GSL