For some reason, I decided to check my otherwise moribund Publius account
today. So odd to think I'm fondly remembered by anyone here as recently as
a month ago. LOL. :)

The only thing I have to say about this election is that it's like a
seriously unfunny joke: "So, a crazy man, a criminal and a communist are
running for President..."

My how things have gone downhill since the glory days of ProFox [OT]...

Is it 2020 yet? Obviously, I can't wait for the current Occupier of the
Oval Orifice to leave. But I also can't wait for the next one to leave,
either, already. I must be getting old.

Believe it or not I'm actually more interested in databases than politics
these days.